Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sian, sjab camp this friday, until monday...
Went to cut my hair for the camp at serangoon, then played bball with koonleng,ivan and junjie. Played for 25mins like tat then rained -.-
Me and ivan went to mac and ate macflurry. Then we went to the taohui shop next door, ate some daohui, then the rain stopped. haha just nice.
We played with some sec4s from zhss, 3 vs me and ivan. Wah abit tough..lol ivan scored most of it la.
Sian la, the bball hit my face when i was under the basket, twice! My specs broke into 2,3 parts, then my watch de strap also broke -.-
When we really played with score, lol i luky la , score most of it. Glad i havent lost my touch.

Went home after that. Watched this show called, The Price is Right! on ch5 . my favourite gameshow that i watched when i was young. My aunt called me to ask if i could learn tennis every sunday 6pm to 8pm . hmm i also wondering....i really not sure...

Went to hougang sports hall to book badminton court, then got volleyball teams down there playing. Wah...look like my age de, but all so damn fit, boys and girls. I think i should get fit soon....go running, play more basketball. But all these, after the camp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home