Sunday, June 22, 2008

Great Singapore Sale!
I went to OG with my mum,uncle and grandmother today. Bought a new watch! haha damn ex, $165 , but damn nice! =)
No time to upload a pic of it though. Went to my aunt's condo to learn tennis with my 2 cousins.
So far in my life, I find footdrill one of the most tiring activities. But learning tennis really beats that too. The coach was rather strict and stern with us, lol even I also tiam tiam talk very little.
Learnt what grips there are, and how to hit the ball using a forehand, the most basic.
At the start of the lesson, he told us to try and hit some balls. Then told us tat, we must see for ourselves, whether we got learn or not, before and after his lesson.

lol can say that we really learnt. Never sweat much cuz he made us hold alot of positions for a long time...teaching us step by step how to do. Though 1st lesson only, at least learnt something le =D

Tmr school starts again, I only look forward to seeing friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home