Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back from sjab camp yesterday. Very different camp since i'm the instructor. Did lots and lots of stuff during camp. Scold alot, shout alot, but got funny moments during the camp. 4d3n , hmm some moments to remember.

1. Sleep under the stars at the basketball court , though it was quite cloudy, so actcually didn't really have any stars.
2. 1st parade, i shouted : You have to report to your duty nco! which is CHEE ZHEN WEI!!!
at the sec1s and sec2s . lol after that me and the others wanted to laugh like mad.
3.i managed to eat most of my greenbean soup and barley for the first time!

4. I managed to make it through the camp with one shower only!

5. My camp group was not bad.

6. Filling up water balloons with ruihan and shaobin was fun =)

7. 1st sjab camp where i didn't have to march or run from point to point.

8. Triage meeting where it was the funniest moment for me because i laughed alot at the stupid things we said.

9. Playing animal calls with the juniors.

10. Sleeping about a total of 8 hours for the camp.

Overall still not bad. Holidays are ending soon. Some people are making my life suck...
I can only hope the people that matter to me can make me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home