Thursday, September 04, 2008

Today went back for final amaths erp in school. Met kokshin on the bus today, heh what coincidence. Reached serangoon, then me and kokshin hungry, so went to buy waffles first then strolled to zhss.

ERP was not bad...finished 3/4 of my amath hw le. Though still left alot of practice papers uncompleted, and almost all my holi hw havent do. Plan to finish emath tonight. Then chem and physics tmr i suppose? saturday ss? haha my masterplan.

Today was cool! heh miss azreen smsed me during erp to tell me to check my email, its abt 8ppl from zhss sjab being interviewed, by tv i think.... Because the logo design competition, we sent in one of the most in singapore! hehe So I inclusive cuz I was incharge of getting ppl to send it in.

After ERP went to eat lunch opposite with justin,ivan,dave and weibing. After lunch I had a crazy idea. Convinced everyone to go kovan bowling. haha not bad , had quite alot of fun. I got strike two times in a row man! somemore still is like a pro , got the BANG sound.
Went upstairs the place to play pool. Heh not bad, quite fun, though I quite suck, but can try again next time.

Went back home, slept, dinner, hcl tuition. Today's tuition was very constructive too. Copied down a format for bao zang bao dao. heh got that then exam confirm no problem! =)

Overall today was a great day i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home