Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Sigh...I know why my life is in the dumps again. Always like that de...some point in time, I just start to feel so moodless le. Feel like the world collapsing on me. Feel like I dunno my friends anymore. Feel that the future looks bleak...Feel damn pessimistic.

I really really feel like giving up on myself because it so easy. But I really know this is the point of no return if I do give up.

It is precisely the fact that I am giving up, being lazy, not giving in my best, that my life seems so crappy to me. I wonder why people suddenly seem so distant from me, and I realise I am just thinking too much. I find that I got nothing much to say to people nowadays, maybe thats why people think i kinda quiet? heh guess so.

Right now, all I wish for is for this moodless me to return to my usual self. Wish that I will find some kinda great motivation for myself. Wish that I can smile more. Wish that I not so lazy!



For every night, dawn will come. For every sorrow, happiness shall follow...hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home