Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I realise when you've shown a dumb and stupid side of yourself to somebody, that somebody will forever see you in that light. Even if that was your old self, your past, something that you are not anymore, the person just can't seem to see it. Thats the saddest part for me...=( I changed, I wanted her to see, but it seems its just too late.

I acted like a fool in the past, but now I'm not.
I want you to see you smile everyday, just like how we could last time.
I wonder, if it was the present-me and not the past-me that had fallen in love with you,
Would you have rejected me the same way?

Its not that it pains my heart now.
But because its a regret I will never forget for the rest of my life.


If I could, I would give this ring to you.
If You would, I would love you with all my heart too.
If I was meant to be with you, then you would probably be the climax of my life in school.
Sadly that isn't true.
For if it were,
I wouldn't be labelling this as a regret that I will never forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home