Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another day has past...wah..olvl chinese results on monday. I can't wait ! I want get A1!
Birthday in 11 days! hmm gonna be 16 soon, I think I better start being abit more mature...lol seriously.

I think I pretty lazy sia...during hcl lesson, not only did i not do my hw, i didnt even do the classwork! I just copied the answers on the screen and passed up...=x

Last night I couldn't sleep, then i was contemplating about my studies...how to manage my time well. So I got out of bed and drew out this time table on a piece of paper. As much as possible, I will try and follow it. Homework, then dinner, then revise then relax. Gonna give it a shot!

Damn proud of myself today =)
Its been months since I last played basketball...then today, I got back my feel! At first not very good, miss miss miss.. played with faris. Then sometimes in, sometimes miss...kinda sian
Then after that, I kept practicing! Then wah...like 5plus in a row? haha thats an achievement for me le! Played till my whole shirts soaked with sweat...then went to find sjab ppl. shaobin,alfie, zhenwei and lishi were training the yr2s...couldn't help much so i went to find the yr3s. Talked to them about fac training...etc etc... I hope the talk really helped=)
After that the yr2s and us had a welfare talk. lol chat alot....
Then footdrill abit more, then went home.

Okay now I shall finish homework undistracted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home