Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sigh...today kinda sian day for me. I have to blog quick and then go do amaths.
Came to school with these amount of homework left: ss mindmap,ss newspaper article, english summary, chemistry.
I really hate it when i have overdue work to do. Last night from 12.30am to 2am i did 2 english comprehension and summary. damn shag, 2am plus sleep -.-
Today I target 12am sleep, so at least have 6hours of sleep.
Left class in a hurry to the hall for the eagles award thing. Met ruihan and other people there.
After that during presentation, i sat beside ellice and we just chit chat.

Go up stage...take envolope then leave. lol i am pretty dumb la, the envolope not sealed on one end, then i stupidly go and tried to open the sealed end.

Too tired to pay much attention during lessons...somehow managed to complete all my homework before lessons end. By 2pm, I had only 1 english summary left, which i just anyhow do...cuz i had to go for some survey thing.

After survey came back to class for amaths peer tutoring...which i still havent completed all the questions, left 2. Damn it sia, fac training hasn't even started and i am so tired le? How to cope...
I want my 9points for olvl...3A1s, 3 A2s. Then minus 4 points get 5. I want!

I know I cant just say I want and not do any action...grrr...

About 4pm like tat went to j8 with boonkiat, yanling and tzinyi. After that shi hui joined us.
Wah...damn it, i still havent buy my school shoes yet. My favourite converse type of shoes not in production le..-.-

Took a crowded 55 home. At first I had a seat, then after about 5bus stops, there was this lady standing beside me. I see she looked pregnant, so I offered her my seat. lol I very good right?
After that then i realised...she not pregnant, just fat. LOL. no offence sia, I wanted to ask her if she was pregnant first before offering my seat, lol but i scared she paiseh...

Came home...folded stars, then fell asleep till dinner. Woke up...dinner...then felt abit less tired le.
ok i go do work now.

cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home