Saturday, January 17, 2009






Cousin's Gordon, Keegan, Stella and Arnold
Cousin Samantha


My cousin the MCee
The Happy Couple =)!





Today went to the Four Seasons Hotel for my Cousin's wedding lunch. First Time I really see 2 people, take their wedding vows. Heh CONGRATS MR AND MRS CHAN! =)

The lunch was great, mainly because I had the chance to talk to my cousins and relatives again. Then next week cny , got another chance! hehe =)
Had a chance to talk to my uncle today. He's in the commodities business, trading wheat,flour, rice etc to earn money. 10years from now, I hope I can be in that business too! Have that kind of job!

I feel so tired right now...later going to finish all my chem and ss homework, then tomorrow concentrate on amath.

1 more day! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home