Friday, January 16, 2009

Just came back from dinner with sjab ppl.

Wow, i really love fridays, because lessons always seem quite short. Favourite subjects, history, hcl and english all in the same day.
Have alot of homework...mainly LOTS of AMaths, and chem, then got ss essay too.
I counted today...the amount of time i spent outside home today is 15hours! thats...alot.
Training was interesting today, because got some sec 1s come and try sjab out. Seemed like they really might be part of zhsj pretty soon.

After training was the nice part. haha. Went to mac eat dinner with...shaobin,lishi,franchesca,cheryl,sir ben, ellice, alfie and zhenwei. Cool...damn long nvr chat with them over dinner le. Really hope got more such dinners this year..since next year little chance le.

Reached home about 10plus? Pretty late..and I'm dead tired. Tmr got my cousin's wedding, hehe I can't wait to meet all my relatives and cousins =)

Oh yea, Happy 16th Birthday Rebecca! =)
2more days for me.

cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home