Monday, March 09, 2009

Just got home. Today's weather was great! windy, cool. I hope everyday like tat.
Today english lesson not bad, I gained confidence for my english oral. History not badd too, got 19/25. And I was expecting just pass because I never finish essay.
Great day. But chemistry disaster...lose all energy, then half sleeping half staring into the whiteboard. Scribbled rubbish that can't be read onto foolscap.

After school fac training was ok too, at least they showed willingness to learn.

Now going study chem! I don't believe from now to 12, got 3hours plus I can't study!

Not to forget, tmr is My buddy Gideon's birthday! Happy birthday bro!

Its really too bad tat we cant meet up, next time ba , after Os!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home