Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WAH! I survived today! Dunno how i did it but I did!

Damn. My chem sux. I don't understand shit...

Everytime chem lesson, my body go into automatic drowsy mode...eyes wanna close. Amaths lesson too -.-

Chem test after school was a killer. Gonna fail again ba...

After test, me and lishi went to canteen to see if there was fac training. Don't have, so we saw miss tan chye i , then we went over to chit chat with her. haha. Been awhile since i talked to miss tan. glad to have had the chance today =)

After that played basketball with yiheng. lol we damn lame, say, if you can score this, man utd win epl, liverpool win champions league. lol vice versa.

After tat walked to interchange with lishi and 2 sec3 council de friends. Made new friends la through li shi, thats good.

Wah now i wanna sleep sia. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home