Saturday, March 21, 2009

Today went jogging in the evening. The sky was gloomy, just like my mood. As I walked towards the stadium, it started drizzling, then I wondered if I should just go home since I was still under the block of flats. Luckily I decided to go jogging anyway.
I realise exercise actually takes about 30mins can le. 15mins to run 6x400m . 15mins go do pullups and sits ups.
The rain didn't stop, quite intense actcually. Tried to do pullups...try la, then I ran in the rain. Just as I finished, I could see a damn nice rainbow in the sky. That rainbow became my motivation, did the sits ups and admire the rainbow at the same time.
I watched that rainbow disappear as the sun set, and light faded away from the sky.

I think life is something like that. Sure there is the rainbow after the rain, but when the sun is gone, ultimately the rainbow will fade away into the darkness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home