Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today was the last day of the sec 4 motivational camp. Damn I am glad I came today for it. It was great. I learnt more about my future path that I want to take. I also learnt, to get there isn't going to be easy. Treat failure as a learning experience. Change strategy, and try again.

1 Life . 1 Opportunity. Zero Regrets.

I guess, to reach my target, I really have to depend on myself. Words and advice can only get me so far, motivated only. The rest is up to me !
To be self-disciplined. Work Hard. Don't be lazy. Resist temptations to slack. Think before you act, because all actions have a consequence. I really enjoyed the talks and everything. It has really helped!

After the whole thing, me, shaun , huafei and dave went to chit ann's house to watch the man utd vs liverpool match. Boonkiat and jacob joined us later. Dinner was great! thanks chit ann!
Played pool...played wii..until the match. Ah dun talk about the match la. Lose then lose. Most importantly we still leading la -.-

Walked to ang mo kio with boonkiat from chit ann's house then we took 165 back.

Ah I wanna go sleep now. Tomorrow I am going to study chem!
nites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home