Monday, August 31, 2009

我真的很幸福 !

Seriously.

Today was teacher's day and aces day. Happy teacher's day to all my teachers! past and present!

Aces day was pretty fun too, shall post pics another time.

The reason why i said i am very fortunate , is because, my parents are so nice!
See the watches below? I am getting the red one! Its a $120 limited edition watch! then got free MLTR t-shirt and can get to meet them on thursday night! =D




This brings me to another point.

Last night i kept thinking about it.

I know what's going to happen to me if i continue to slack.

I need to face up to reality.

I don't want to cry on results day next year.

I don't to be filled with shame,guilt and regret when i collect my results.

I don't want to put up a glum and sad face when the whole class is celebrating together!
Mrs Koh today said, that she would bring the whole class out to dinner on results day to celebrate. I want to be smiling and laughing , just full of joy on that day!!!
I now have more than enough motivation.

I must face up to reality. I will give in my best. Its not too late, I know there's still time.
For my life, For my future, For my happiness, For my parents!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home