Tuesday, October 13, 2009

3 more days till graduation.

Time sure flies...
On friday I shall write a post on everything I remember about my 4 years in zhss. =)

Today was productive i guess. normally i would straight away chiong home and sleep...wake up , get distracted by computer and then do abit of work only and sleep very late.

Today I decided to stay back in school to be more productive. Although I only completed chemistry olvl 2008 paper 2, its still better than nothing. I struggled alot with sbq during night study...haiz...i used to be so proficient at it. I had planed to do alot of sbqs today, but in the end I never. I just couldn't resist doing the chem paper , anyway mrs lim was in class in the afternoon to help answer any questions i had.

I guess I have to really chiong my sbq tomorrow, cuz its part of ss , modern world and s.e.a.

Then I will study my ss essays. venice and globalisation.
At the same time, i need to maintain my geog by doing one school paper, and then I have to do amath and emaths too.

Physics and chemistry i'm not very confident , damn scared i might get B3 even though I more or less can do the past year olvl papers, I just need to memorise the definitions and everything.

Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home