Saturday, September 05, 2009

Yesterday night was the best night ever!

From the top.

The s.e.a. paper in the morning wasn't really good. After that went home. Ate the nice curry rice from near my house. Slept and woke up at 3.30 then about 4plus left the house. Met up with janicia on the mrt to doby ghaut. After janicia ate finish her dinner at yoshinoya, we went to meet yan ying and her cousin wan ting at the doby ghaut mrt entrance.
haha and then...we struggled to find our way to fort canning park. Was pretty difficult to find the actual venue at the fort canning park. damn big!!!
Eventually we followed the mltr music that was being played. Met up with chingmay,her sister and her tutor.
Haha we arrived at 5.45 like that. Met two mltr fans whom i added on facebook the previous night.
We waited until like 7 plus? then they let us in.
The organisers damn jian. The security ppl made everyone throw their waterbottles away, apparently for safety reasons -.-
Then they sold drinks inside for $3 , its those normal size coke bottles. Thats how they earn money la...
Haha we got a good spot, directly infront of the stage. Sat down, and we waited....for a long time. Then samuel came. haha he was pretty funny with all his jokes and enthics.
Then about 8.30, the concert started!
Damn Damn Fantastic!!! Haha half the time , i was taking photos and videos of the band!!!
The most unforgetable experience ever. Especially the song Angel Eyes , that they played. It got me really really high!!! especially when i saw how high the drummer was !
After 2hours plus of the most AWESOME music in the world, the concert ended =(
Haha chingmay damn lucky, managed to get the guitar pick that they used.
After that, we all took a photo together to remember this memorable night = )
I'm so glad I met many new people through MLTR =)
After we all parted ways at the mrt, janicia and I went to burger king for my dinner. Haha we kept ranting all about the concert there. Seriously this concert was the cherry on top of my sundae.
Haha lets recall...
I bought their limited edition watch. I got to take a photograph with them! I got their autograph! I met new friends! I had the best time ever at their concert!
=)

My goal now, is to buy every single one of their album and collect them !

Tomorrow is a new day. I am gonna chiong all my studies now!


Me and Yan Ying =) Haha the two guys from facebook


Look! He's not wearing his shirt!
Yan Ying and Wan Ting =)
Ching May , Janicia and Me =)
Chingmay and Janicia =)

Janicia and me =) Mikkel!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home