Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today was a great day.
After the physics paper 1, went to mac to eat breakfast with the guys.
Went to amk hub to watch The Ugly Truth, which stars Gerard Butler . Haha everyone who's 16 years old and above should go watch. It was full of dirty humor, haha very very funny.
Watched it with shengxun, yicheng and wilfred.
We bumped into boonkiat and tzinyi there too, lol they watched the same movie as us.
The cinema was pretty empty , haha so i didn't hold back my laughter. Just now on msn tzinyi said she could hear me and wilfred's distinct laughter during the movie.

Damn it Damn it Damn it.
Right now, I'm not prepared for o lvls at all. 33days left...
But I still got physics and humanities in deep trouble.
I think I going to do some work tonight .bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home