Friday, November 13, 2009

Sigh...I wanted to share my day with my friend, past few days never had much chance to talk to her at all. So I asked her if she wanted to talk on the phone, but she said she couldn't because she was playing facebook game. Maybe I should have told her I wanted to catch up with her...that I wanted to share with her my great day today.

Sigh...I guess its not her fault. I guess its like maybe I treat our friendship to seriously le la...and I expect too much... I expected that she wouldn't reject me, and without hesitation talk to me on the phone.
Ya I feel rather disappointed la...and afraid that maybe I might not be that important a friend to her.
I know I'm probably just thinking too much, so why does my heart feel so heavy right now? Why do I feel rather sad right now...

Sigh..I wanted to blog about the great day I had today...but forget it la. Tomorrow then do.

If you're reading this, it really isn't your fault, its probably just me la. so don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home