Wednesday, November 04, 2009

TIRED. EXAUSTED. WASTED. SHAG.
Thats how to describe me right now...since monday, I've not slept a night at all.....
Tuesday was history, so i had to stay up the night before to study it cuz i wasn't prepared..
I only slept from 6pm to 8pm that night. Then from 11am till 3pm after the history paper.
Next day..which was yesterday, I slept from 10pm to 12pm, then never sleep the whole night again...studied geog and physics.
LoL today physics like shit. probably can't get A2 even le. lucky everyone felt it was abit tough too.
Geography...wah at least what I studied got come out...although I had to ''smoke'' my way for the development question.
lol ya ss screwed up. geog probably too. but luckily history modern world was pretty okay, at least I got confidence for that.
Just a few weeks ago I was asking myself, why the hell did i take full history....
haha now i know the reason.

byebye i go sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home