Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today was a fantastic day! =)

Kokshin shengxun and yong quan came over to my house today before we went to play badminton.
They gave me a surprise birthday present! A cool blue adidas sports shirt.
At first I thought they had just bought it at hougang mall or something because its near, but it turns out they went to bugis yesterday to buy for me! hehe thanks alot guys!

Badminton was fun as usual.

After that, I went to amk hub with Toh and Zinc! We ate at Fish an Co. , and Toh treated me to dinner while i treated them to movies.
We watched the movie, It's complicated, which was hilarious despite the lead actors and actress being people in their 50s, its still a great movie and worth watching!
After that , Toh and I sent Zinc home, and then I sent Toh home.

I really had a great time today =)
Hope I can go out with Toh and Zinc in the future, despite us being in different jcs.
e6 chalet on thursday! I can't wait for it!


lol me buying one piece handphone keychains ( I spent a total of $15!!! $3 each!)








Thanks Toh Zinc Kokshin Shengxun and Yong Quan, for making my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home