Thursday, February 11, 2010

Damn glad that I didn't skip school today, because today was a good day!
Finally got to meet most of my classmates today, and they were really nice and friendly! =) I feel happy talking and joking with them.
It turns out , for the past 3 days, they were also feeling kinda sian that our class didn't have the chance to hang out together.
Quite happy =)

After school I went to bugis with eileen to pay her tuition fees, then we went to eat lunch at waraku, a japanese restaurant, which SUCKED. The food was ok ok only and the servings were so SMALL yet so EXPENSIVE.
I will never eat there again.

I think I probably will join first aid, because I'm pretty confident i can be the president of the club, haha so it will beautify my cca record.
Also, I can be more free to study and sleep adequately.

Hope i get to see zhss ppl tmr. cyaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home