Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I love 1SA7! =)
Tmr is the fund raising project for funorama. So me and jian jie went to doby ghaut to buy the film for our polaroid cameras.
At first we couldn't find the shop! and we panic! But found the shop just around the corner. Then jiatlat! the film for the small one out of stock!!!
Luckily...one of the staff decided to do us a favour and she went to get the stock from somewhere else. So to kill time, we walk walk around the plaza singapura. There was this sports link sale, and I bought another pair of sports shoes. lol this time i can wear it to school cuz its white, and its quite nice looking.
Bumped into ellice and cheryl there. What a coincidence. Happy birthday cheryl! sorry i almost forgot!
Went to collect the film after that.
Wah...lucky got jian jie to accompany me, if not I would have been damn bored. Train rides are much more enjoyable and feel faster when you have somebody to talk to. =)

bb i go eat le. cya.

lol looks wrong right?


Mug shots my teacher made us take so that we can have a name list with photo for all our teachers to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home