Friday, February 19, 2010

Tired. Damn tired. Mentally tired.
My brain is damn tired after brain storming for ideas for fundraising for fun-o-rama.
I feel that I'm like the one putting the most effort in the class for this fund-raising thing, but no...that's not the right mindset.

I just have more initiative than others, but yea, I will try my best to lead the class in whatever way i can. Ultimately, I just want us to work together, bond , and enjoy each other's company.=)
Of course I would wanna be appreciated by the people around me.
I not sure whether its true or not, but i think i'm like really leading the class most of the time, be it in thinking of ideas for the class to bond, or playing games.

haha its a weird feeling. I used to follow others. Now I'm leading others.
But yea, chi ho says its a good thing.
Kinda happy that I so far haven't lost my temper at all in ac. Thats good sia...I don't want people to see the ugly side of me. Chi ho says I don't seem like the kind to lose my temper. LOL
Glad that I have made progress in that area since sec 1.

Gonna sleep le. cya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home