Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its 9.12 pm. Sian. Got maths tutorial to do...dun really know how to do. Lazy to do.
Chem tutorials also have...
Sian. Weekend must do chem , math , econs tutorials.

Today had acjc cross country. Despite still being sick with cough, I ran. Surprisingly I didn't cough or have any difficulty breathing during the run.
Not bad though, I didn't give up or walk during the 2.3km run.
Sadly I took about 13-14 mins to finish the run. Which is quite lousy, since my 2.4km run last yr I completed in 11 odd minutes.

I wasn't feeling sian after the whole event, even though I had to go home alone, because almost all my friends had OG outings or something else on. So I took the ONLY bus available outside the park, met chewy at the bus stop, and we both took to bukit batok mrt.
Then i took the mrt till kranji, where my parents fetched me. haha convenient!

sian, dunno whether i want to do maths ornot. or should i just go sleep.
bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home