Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Haiz. Why do friends sometimes just drift apart for no reason...its painful when a friend you care about drift apart from you because you don't see this friend as often any more. Its even more painful when this friend is somebody you still see everyday.
Was pretty close to liyun before the june holidays...smsed alot too. This semester, never really talk that much , and nvr sms at all le. no sms nvm, but face to face also don't talk much.
I know I'm not just thinking too much, because the difference is pretty obvious.

Coincidentally, today during pccg period , Mr ong talked about the topic of friendship. He told us to discuss what we can do to maintain our friendships, especially those with friends that we don't see often. He also asked if any of us had platonic friendships. I immediately thought of corrine and tzinyi when he said that. Sigh...I really wish I could see them everyday.
Glad that this sunday I will be able to jog with Toh.

Anyway, I passed my nafa 5 items test today!

Gonna take a nap now. cya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home