Thursday, December 23, 2010

That's me in the center!





cool photo right! the guy in the front is my teacher

Today went out for lunch at nex with kaiyuan they all. Went to kaiyuan's house play rockband after that. Quite fun.

Today was the last wushu lesson of the year. It was the most interesting lesson of all. We practiced punching and kicking on those things you see us holding in the photos.
Prior to this lesson, I was feeling pretty confident about my wushu. I thought, 6mths liao, now must be quite pro. NOT...
Turns out punching and kicking not as easy as it looks. My punches like damn weak like that, not much impact. My teacher says we must do 20 knuckle pushups everyday then add 5 after 1 month. It's to make our wrist and fist stronger.
Normally I wouldn't have the motivation to do this kinda stuff, but today's lesson really showed me how much stronger I need to be. And besides, if I don't train , I'll just suffer more during lesson.

Gonna sleep now. cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home