Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Today was a better day. 1st half of school wasn't very good though.
Felt abit extra because I couldn't join in some people's conversations. Especially since I was sitting at the edge of the bench.
But the rest of the day was good. Played bball with josh during our 1hr break. Not bad...trained my turnaround fadeaway. Hope saturday or sunday got chance to play.

Slept at 6 just now and woke up at 945. Shiok sia.
Had a weird dream. I dream that dave told me he wanted to go poly. but his dad didn't let him. So he said he was gonna finish his alvls first then go poly. LOL

Lately I've been having trouble sleeping. Sucks man. Hope this stops soon.

Haiz. I know one thing is bothering me. Should I still care about somebody who seems so cold to me lately? I'm afraid to speak even. I asked because I care, not because I kaypo. Haiz....
My birthday coming soon. I guess I will get my answer soon enough.
Maybe all this is just one big misunderstanding???

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home