Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I feel damn fucked!
I ponned school today to study math. It wasn't a success at all. So many questions I don't know how to do. FUCK. When I can do, i scared i waste my tutor's time and my time by having tuition. When I can't do, I feel damn useless and stupid. Haiz...tuition in an hour's time.

I need motivation man...

Still got chem. Still got econs. Still got geog.
I'm screwed la.
next week exams. FUCK

I hate 2011.
Hate that my studies suck.
Hate that I seem to be falling behind.
Hate that things never seem to go according to plan.
Hate that time seems to fly.
Hate that every moment I use to relax is another moment I have less to study.
Hate that I must choose between study and play.
Hate that I'm busy, friends are busy and we can't play bball as much as we used to. Hate that the Alvls coming.
Hate that this year is probably the last year that I will be able to learn wushu because I must go army next year. Hate that I can't find the time to exercise regularly.
I hate that I've drifted away from my once close friends.
I hate that I'm an underachiever.
Hate that I procrastinate.
Hate that life isn't as carefree anymore.
All these are the reasons why i truly feel my life sucks right now, more than ever before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home