Thursday, November 23, 2006

Its only late november and theres still a month till school reopens again.But i'm afraid i cant finish my holiday hw.Still have chinese,science ,maths and D n T to do.Miss talking to my friends in school and playing b-ball.

Just today i went back to school for yet another day of sjab, it was games day and we had a damn fun time , especially when we all had a water fight!Then we had a buffet!Good food!Then when going home, we were told by an nco that we needed to go back school the next day for sjab again for Total Defence Course Silver =( The sad thing is that its only 30mins -_- so waste of time.

Theres something weird about sjab you know?All my seniors that did well in sjab did quite well in their o'levels. ALL of them had at least 10points and below!Dunno why so smart?I got 1 senior more pro, get 2points only, then can solve rubik's cube like doing tick tack toe..

So i better do well in sjab then next time can go gd jc! (=

Still have 5more days of nco course......The PT on sunday was so lame.....run around the car park, u walk also can because the people infront so slow.........Then i still must prepare for moi(Method of instruction)and i haven yet, must teach my teammates about bleeding.

But i nid to persevere!I wanna hav the best first aid in my year!Mostly so that i can help people if people injured la!



And i wonder who reads my blog???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home