Friday, January 09, 2009

Today had cca orientation. hmm quite successful ba i suppose, everyone gave their best for it. Talked to parents until my mouth dry also sia...
lol got something interesting happen though. I was going to ask this parent whether she wanted me to introduce to her what sjab was about. lol then she say no need, because she could remember what i told her at the school open house last year!
Can't believe she remembered me! hehe...
Then she kept praising me. Miss Azreen was there, then she told miss azreen I was doing a great job. lol i damn paiseh sia....

After the whole thing ended...I could have joined the rest of the yr4s and sir ben and sir calvin take the ambulance go back hq, then eat dinner...but nah...i want to do some amath, so i got questions to ask my tutor tmr. Anyway I wanted to take bus home with keying, heh long time no chat with her. Walked to interchange with keying and jun jie. Then at the interchange met more ppl, dave, bianca. Saw jingloon and benjamin too. Saw many people exchange ezlink cards for the new one too.

Had a great time chatting with keying on the bus ride =)

Sigh...now cca orientation over, still got fac training for yr3s and 2s. Its going to be just like last yr =x stay back late into the night. Hopefully they treat this training seriously, then at least it will be worth my time.


Gonna start doing some amaths now...got to wake up tmr for flag day at sengkang sec.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home