Tuesday, September 01, 2009

COOL! TODAY WAS THE BEST DAY EVER, OK THURSDAY AND FRIDAY WILL BE THE BEST DAYS EVER LA =D

Okay, from the top.
Morning went to play badminton with junjie,leona,limpin,bridget and kokshin. Damn funn!
After that jj,bridget and kokshin came over to my house to eat lunch, and wait for rain stop.

After they left, I went to sleep, woke up, finished 1 ss essay.

The amazing part is here!
About 7 went to vivocity with my parents with the intent of buying a $150 MLTR watch at Tangs.
Thought that it was $150, becuz my mum lost her Tang's membership card.
Turns out, that there was a closed sale , for members and citibank card holders. LOL my mum got citibank platinum card! xD
So went in, everything 30% off! My watch in the end become $107 only! =D and at the place, the lady serving me told me that only those with a watch can get one autograph! cool sia! lucky i buying , if not i can dream on about getting autograph and taking photo with MLTR =D
Pure luck sia, only today 30% off. Bought one for chingmay and yanying too =)
You two better thank me! hahaha
Then after that i bought a pants and tshirt too. haha now i got clothes to wear to concert liao!

MLTR going to be part of my next 3 days.
Wednesday: watch them perform on singapore idol!
Thursday: Go for autograph session at orchard Tangs with chingmay!
Friday: Go to MLTR concert with janicia!

haha i know have ss on thursday and s.e.a. paper on friday. But come on! once in lifetime chance sia!
Yes. I am now VERY motivated to study!
Was in the car just now on the way home, then i told my mum.
" Mummy, I don't want to have any reward for my olevels, I just want to be happy and proud of myself when I get back results. I want at least 9points, then minus 4pts for cca and hcl, and go to anderson!"
haha i don't know why i said that, but i am damn motivated right now le!










shall go bath now and study ss. Nites!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home