Thursday, September 03, 2009

WOOOOOO
I'm the luckiest Michael Learns To Rock fan in Singapore! haha chingmay also la.
While waiting for chingmay at the mrt, haha i was pretty bored, so i decided to entertain those two boys there. Played scissors paper stone with them, then loser got slapped in the hand. haha pretty fun. Their mum was more than happy to help us take a photograph =)

After chingmay arrived, we rushed to the Tangs, just in time becuz mltr just arrived in a super cool white limo. Waited pretty long for them to finally perform. THANKS CHINGMAY FOR THINKING OF MAKING THOSE SIGNBOARDS!
When the m.c., charol from class95 fm asked who's the no.1 fan, chingmay waved her signboard frantically! then when she asked whose no.2 fan, I shouted and waved like siao too! ahah and i got her attention.
Damn cool. Me and chingmay were the only ones there that had the limited edition watches!
Thanks to the trip to vivocity on tuesday =)
Damn cool! then the official photographer told us to stick out our hands and let him take a photo.
After that, when he saw chingmay's signboards, he told us to write our names and handphone number down then told us to take a photo with mltr later!
Damn cool!!!!!!!!! Damn lucky!!!!!!

Met someone new, Samuel, Chingmay's friend, and a mltr fan too!

finally mltr arrived and performed! I managed to take some nice pics, especially that of the guitarist. he damn shuai!!!
After the performance, me and chingmay took photos with MLTR!!!! WAH they were so friendly.so shuai. so cool!
I placed my arms around their shoulders and the photographer took the photos. He also helped me take a photo using my camera, but sian, it wasnt in auto mode, so quality wasnt that good.
But nvm, probably i can get the one that he took using his good camera.
After that me and chingmay queued up for autographs!!!!!!!! =DDD
They were so nice, signed my photograph, yanying's photograph and my cd!
and they all asked me where i got my photograph of them from. haha then i said facebook! then they said, "oh really?" with a smile =)
After that the three of us went to subway to eat. After eating took more photos and I went home first.
Today is probably one of the best days in my life!
Fate man! Fate!!!






Me and the two boys =) Chingmay and Samuel
Chingmay, I and MLTR!!!

Haha samuel trying his best to get out of the photo.

Today was a DAMN GREAT DAY!!!

Hope tmr concert also this great!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home