Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Today was an eventful day. Fun, and not lazy!

Went to jog in hougang stadium with Toh at 7.15am . Lol like sai sia me. I ran 7 rounds...then I couldn't make it le.

After that Toh came over to my house to watch movie. LOL in the end she watched her taiwanese drama, while i used ps3 to surf net on my tv and read manga.
By 10...I got too sian le and I slept till 11.30.

After that went to Toh's bus stop with her, haha and we chatted about alot of stuff and missed alot of buses that she could have taken. I sometimes find it easier to talk to somebody when I'm taking walk with them or sitting down with them outside.
About 3 like that I went over to shaobin's house and met the other sjab ppl there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHENWEI!
We played alot of wii. And ate dinner there too. Thank's alot shaobin's mum!
After that we played truth or dare. pretty fun =)

A great day! byebye i going to sleep. maybe If i got the energy I will go jog again tmr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home