Monday, November 16, 2009

Wah i am feeling damn lazy...
played Dragon Age Origins for the past few days...luckily i finishing that game, then i don't have to play it for the rest of the holidays.
Yesterday went to Gordon's house at east coast for cycling. LOL cycling isn't easy at all man....
I borrowed his dad's bicycle, lol its a pretty big mountain bike, and the seat was damn high! although i was told that the height was just nice. lol i wasn't used to it at all, because both my legs couldn't touch the ground.
But cycling in east coast park was fun! The wind blowing on my face was pretty relaxing.
Haha the bicycle was quite good, I finally learned how to cycle with 1 hand! I Damn noob. Gordon know how to cycle with no hands even.
We cycled back to his house just before it rained, then went for dinner. haha thanks for the whole day Gordon!


Need to excercise soon..and play computer less!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home