Saturday, November 14, 2009

Woke up today feeling full of energy! slept at 11.30 last night. At first couldn't really sleep...but eventually could la. The best part about sleeping long is that you get to dream long too.
After waking up, I didn't feel sad at all le! haha maybe i just had to get some rest.

Yesterday after chem paper, I went home to change then went out again to kovan to eat lunch with janicia. lol i was suppose to pass to her the forms for the sjab dragonboat, but i forgot again...
After that I went to chitann's house, played pool, mahjong there . Pretty fun there =)
At night, we went chompchomp in serangoon gardens to eat. It was pretty crowded and we couldn't find any seats at all. But we waited patiently for about 5mins, then got seats le.
haha we ordered sotong, stingray, carrot cake, ommelette and bbq chicken wings, damn shiok!
After chitann left for home, me yicheng weibing and dave decided to walk home. haha in the end I managed to walk from serangoon gardens all the way to my door step.

The cooling weather was great for such a hike home too. =)


byebye I go play com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home