Friday, January 22, 2010













esix chalet was great =)
Too lazy to elaborate everything, but yea it was really fun.
BBQ food was more than enough, so I didn't starve like I did in previous bbqs.
Night cycling from the chalet to changi village and back, was DAMN TIRING mainly due to the upslope paths. Seriously the toughest cycling experience for me.

Huafei brought a 1 litre bottle of Chivas to the chalet for drinking games.
lol at first it was rather ok...play zhong ji mi ma, then drink a cup of chivas mixed with green tea, so still not very strong.
After we came back night cycling, huafei dave shaun and I played dai di, then loser drank about 1/3 a cup of pure chivas.
LoL damn strong sia the chivas. My face and body turned damn red and hot. But I wasn't drunk, and the next morning I didn't puke or get a hangover, haha so I suppose I'm a good drinker.

I didn't sleep much for the chalet , like most ppl. I only slept from 8-9, lol damn shuang. After that I wasn't that tired le.

After returning the bikes, some of us went to down town east for brunch. After brunch, dave yicheng junjie yiheng shaun uchan eliada and me went to watch the movie, Law Abiding Citizen.
Pretty nice movie.

Back home and damn tired, slept from 5pm to 10pm just now.
After watching the 12am news , I'm going to sleep le.

Sigh...I kind of wish that the holidays were longer...
because I know I will definitely miss being so carefree.
Miss being able to sleep and wake up anytime I want.
Miss being able to play bball often, go out with friends often.

Go JC, must work damn hard...must make new friends.
I will miss all my friends that I have right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home