Tuesday, January 26, 2010

sian. I'm feeling quite moody right now.
I thought today would be a great day, but somehow it just wasn't.
Sentosa was fun. lol daomei la, tio sun burn, I never put enough sun block lotion.

Went for fish and co. treat after that. The food there was good and I had a great time there actually.
Just that after that, I dunno why felt abit sian...
maybe because I felt abit unappreciated for helping out with getting presents and the cake?
or maybe because I just wanted to hang out with corrine and tzinyi, but I couldn't.
Anyway thanks tzinyi, for your present. haha , first time anybody gave me cologne. It smells good.

Tomorrow is the last day of the long holidays. Thursday starting school, and I'm probably going to ACJC.
Somehow I wish the holidays would never end...so the fun and relaxation would never end too.
Haiz....I will miss many people. I know I will still be able to keep in touch with them, but haiz...it just won't be the same. I fear I won't be as happy as I am now without them by my side.

I Hope acjc will really be worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home