Monday, March 28, 2011

Here's an update on my life.
Boring...sian...I somehow don't find school as enjoyable as before.
Don't have to think too much actually.
What matters now is I need to concentrate on studying. Don't get distracted.

But still..... I'm pretty sian that so long never play ball or see the guys le. Plus claudia ofcourse.

At least for this term I end early almost everyday except wed and thurs.
Mon 1.50 , tue 2.10 , fri 1.30

Just came back from the shower. damn blur. Washed my hair with soap just now.

Haiz. I guess I just miss talking to someone close to me. Talking as in like one to one. Used to have more friends like that, but they've mostly drifted away. Then acjc also don't really have such people. Maybe there are, but there's too little time to really get to know them.
Glad I still have janicia and claudia whom I'm still pretty close with. hahaa both happen to stay in serangoon I realise.


Go do chemistry le.

31 weeks till Alvls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home