Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Just came back from wushu.
I'm stinky but I'm happy. Wushu never ceases to cheer me up when my mood's down.
I guess that's probably why I've been feeling sian almost everyday since the cny break. There wasn't wushu since cny break until last sat.

While having dinner after wushu, i told my mum my term exams next week probably cmi le.
Then she said nevermind, just make sure A lvls not like that.
Hmm yea that's probably true. I think this is like a real wake-up call.
About how tough the road to the a lvls will be.
I've seriously wasted this whole term. I need and must use my march holidays to really catch up on my subjects.

I'm seriously at an all time low. I just hope I can climb back up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home