Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2 days in a row that I've had trouble sleeping. I think i've only slept total 5-6 hours in the past 24 hours .
Yesterday damn bloody tired cuz Sunday nvr sleep enough. Decided not to nap in the afternoon so that at night can sleep easier.
In the end I slept at 3+ am yesterday. I tried sleeping at 11am, so that means it took me 4 hours to fall asleep.
So today I decided to chiong home nap and study at night.
I slept from 4pm to 7pm. Been awake since. Same problem as yesterday...
I HATE INSOMNIA.

Fuck this la seriously. This is by far the worst week of term 2. 2 straight days of insomnia...
Tmr still got cca... Then at night still must go wushu. Dunno got time study or not...
Chem test on Thursday. Zzzzzzzzz
I look forward to wushu. But damn sian if I am damn tired when I during wushu...
Then fucking thursday still need to stay back until 6pm. Total got 1 hr of break for the whole day somemore...wtfffffff
Go home still must edit fucking cca video for submission.
Fucking hell!

I want pon tmr cannot...cuz must film the vid usin my vid cam.
Pon thursday also cannot cuz got Chem spa..chen test.
Fuckkkkk !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home