Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fuck la....i just realised i pulled my hamstring.Today during pe I tried to stretch to the sides, and I felt a sharp pain between my thigh and my butt. Seriously hope this doesn't affect my wushu . zzz
Angry at myself.
Shouldn't have asked my friend to help me with my forward split during last saturday's lesson. Not his fault. I never tell him how much to lift up my back leg . Only when I felt a sharp pain in the nerve in the back of my thigh did I tell him to stop.
Hope this isn't permanent. I see online websites, they say it takes about a month to recover fully.
Haiz... I think I will ask Mr Ong about it tomorrow.

And my forearm has been aching since Saturday. Sian. Then today still had to do 6 sets of 3 pullups during pe. Then running was screwed up too.

Gonna study now. Make full use of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home