Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just realized how much I miss Tzinyi and Corrine . Like seriously. Was trying to sleep then I Started thinking of Zhss days, and I compared it with acjc. I suddenly recalled all the special moments I had with Corrine . The many times we walked to the interchange after school together. How we both came back sch during study break like a week before O levels chiong geog, and how we camwhored.
How I remember always chatting with tzinyi . All the good times we had. Vietnam trip and all... Though some of these memories are already becoming  foggy. 
I looked through all the letters and notes I got from them last time. And I immediately started to get a weird feeling in my chest. As I read each one of them, the feeling got stronger. 

... I really miss these 2 good friends of mine. The friendship I have with them is irreplaceable... No one in acjc is anything like them!

I'm going to SMS them Tmr! I must take the initiative and ask them out!

I seriously miss my time in Zhss. Acjc may be fun, but it's superficial compared to my memories at Zhss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home