Monday, April 18, 2011

Nowadays I'm just living each day as it comes.
Life has gotten monotonous.
Its like I have no social life ...
go school still okay, TCSS with friends.
But come home I'm like a loner, don't talk to friends online as much as before le.
So sian. :( Makes me feel damn alone.
Come home either just sleep, watch tv , use com or study ( actually never really study... )

Can't wait for this long weekend. Seriously. Can finally play ball.
Tomorrow going orchard area celebrate chi ho and li yun's birthday.. So sian...must wear nice nice. Must go hougang mall buy jeans or pants. Mafan...

Then still must go orchard early buy godiva chocolate for liyun's present. Well not bad...maybe I can do some window shopping at orchard.

I should stop sianing all the time. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home