Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today really wasn't my day. Damn dao mei -.-
Here's why.
Today went to give out flyers for a tuition centre tat bridget introduced. Then i was suppose to give out flyers at yang zheng with this girl, I can't remember her name. She's about my age.
Pretty sian la, giving out the flyers. Then at some point in time, she called her boyfriend to come help her with it. At first tat guy seemed pretty okay to me, and rather nice.

But then....about 12.30 like that, the guy got pretty fed up giving out flyers and wanted to leave.
So I asked him to just pass to me the extra flyers that he had...then he didn't want to, and he dunno why got pretty pissed and then he just gave me a whack on my left cheek -.- zzz....
My spectacles flew out of my face la. Wasn't that pain though....
My first reaction was, what the fuck ?
I considered retaliating la..but the guy was bigger sized than me and looked rather fit. lol so i would probably lose a fight anyways..
In the end i didn't fight , and one passerby helped me find my spectacles for me.
I've experienced going berserk before , I was so damn mad , I seriously felt that I could kill somebody. But for some reason this time , I didn't feel angry at all. Its like...I found that there was no reason to retaliate. I know this probably was the right thing to do.

So after the slap in the face, I seriously pondered. I knew what I had done was definitely the smart choice...but I still felt kinda sian, cuz I knew I wasn't strong enough to do much damage to that guy anyway.

Surprisingly, when I went back to the tuition centre in Buangkok to give back the extra flyers and collect my pay, the guy was there waiting for me. He apologised, but I could tell he wasn't really meaning what he said at all, and probably it was his girlfriend who wanted him to do it. His reason for hitting me? cuz the weather too hot and he got very irritated and lost his temper -.-
What bullshit sia...

After this incident, I've found my motivation to excercise. To get fit, To get stronger, so that I don't appear weak to assholes who think that they can push me around.
And I am never going to give out flyers again.
I should have just listened to my dad and followed him to the IT fair today, instead of doing this stupid job.

byebye, I going to sleep. Damn tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home