Friday, December 04, 2009

Today I spent most of my day with my parents.
Went to work with them early in the morning, had breakfast and lunch with them.
Haha I finally made my atm card at dbs bank with the help of my mother today.
After lunch , my parents fetched me to causeway point and I bought a new badminton racket, Wilson K-Power, from Royal Sporting House.I saw their advertisement in the newspaper this morning. Original Price was $243!
then offer become $85 only and it came with a free bag that cost $89.

After that I went home and slept.

Oh I got a new watch from my dad. Its a free gift from the new tv that he bought.
haha branded de, Tonino Lamborghini.

Work at office was pretty good today. I had my psp , so I could watch Dexter while I waited for the negatives to be scanned into the computer, then paused every now and then to load new negatives.
Damn tired now.

Tmr going watch 2012 with liu xin , then dinner at hardrock with yq, liu xin, sibyl, louis and his bro lucas.

nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home