Thursday, December 03, 2009

Today was a pretty great day.
Played badminton with kokshin at 3. Today was damn fun compared to the last time we played.
Haha finally I can hear the BAM sound, the distinct sound created when I use a lot of force hit the shuttlecock.
Hopefully I can play badminton again next week.

Went out with my brother Gideon today! We went to amk hub.
Wah damn long never meet him. But when we met today, it was as if I had met him just yesterday.
We ate Fish and Co. Damn ex. haha but at least nice to eat.
Then we walk walk around amk hub, and talk talk. We went to eat ice cream at Anderson's and ordered a couple's ice cream. costed a bomb! $20!
but value for money =)

While eating, xueying happened to walk pass and she spotted me. haha so it turns out she worked there.
I never bring out my camera sia...if not can take photos with my brother!

I came across this thanks to Sherrie. Quite interesting and I am going to try it out.
http://www.postcrossing.com/
check it out!

byebye I go sleep. Damn tired

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home